The Neisse University represents a network of cooperation which is based on joint study courses. Three universities from three countries are involved in the project:
- the Technical University of Liberec, Czech Republic
- the Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland and
- the University of Applied Sciences Zittau/Görlitz (FH), Germany.
The study begins at the Technical University of Liberec in Czech Republic. The city is a melting pot of winter sports and bohemian student lifestyle, and the campus is legendary.
In the beginning of the second year, you will move to Jelenia Góra in Poland. This is a branch of the Wrocław University of Technology. The studies here are in an historic castle with romantic gardens in the spa district Cieplice.
The last year of study is located in Saxony, Germany in the cultural and historical town Görlitz at the University of Applied Sciences. This year usually includes an internship in a foreign country.
This program truly is a perspective one. It is basically a door opener. Our experience is that graduates often continue with a master study – they often choose another study in English in a foreign country and choose majors such as management, economics, IT etc. Also, students of our program find themselves in great positions in the labour market. Regardless if they finished a master study, graduates often do lucrative jobs in management of international teams. Another common opportunity is within consulting.
Four pillars make up the contents of the Bachelor's programme:
- Information Technology
- Business Studies
- Communication Psychology
- Languages and Intercultural Education
The course is designed to enable students to work in businesses and organisations in the fields of information technology and processing as well as a link between organisation, distribution and marketing. Possible working fields are:
- project management
- analysis, modelling and supervision of business processes
- business communications on various (technical) levels
- installation and maintenance of information systems
- software development and maintenance
- Recognised secondary education as prescribed by Act No. 49/2009, Coll. (not necessary for applicants from Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Germany and Slovenia)
- Entrance test: in English or submission of a certificate confirming the reached level of English skills and an interview in English about a topic relevant for the study specialisation.
最后更新October 27, 2017