This course program offers a challenging variety of courses intended to give students a well-rounded background in all aspects of operating a business. The program helps students develop critical-thinking, problem-solving, leadership, and other skills that will serve them on the job today as well as become a foundation for lifelong learning.
This program will help equip students to adapt to the constantly changing business world, including the globalization of the economy. It will give students credentials that can serve as a launching pad for a variety of business operation and leadership positions, as well as an advanced degree in business.
UNEC Business Administration provides leadership in the creation and transmission of knowledge as one of the largest and best undergraduate business programs in the Caucasus Region.
This outstanding education is enhanced through high-quality graduate programs, academically challenging and innovative theoretical and applied research, active professional development programs and an array of researchers.
- Duration of studies - Bac.4 years-8 semesters
- Availability of specialization - Available
- Availability of foundation year - No
- Language(s) of instruction - English
- Qualification - Business administration and Management
- High School diploma
- Confirmation document regarding in which language student is going to take the courses
- Credits for the course- 240 credits
最后更新February 10, 2018